Insurance Repairs? We can deal with your insurance company from the start!
The procedure for this is:
1) We inspect your vehicle. We will then take all your details, Insurance Company details, ie Claims number, Fax number, Etc.
2) We then write up a detailed report on damage including any photographs of damages.
3) We will then send your Insurance Company both an Electronic copy (faxed or emailed) and Hard copy (letter format).
4) A independant assessor may wish to inspect your vehicle, They can come at any time and as we are open all day every working day and it saves you waiting in if the vehicle is left with us.
5) Once works are agreed and we have an authorisation note, Any parts needed are ordered.
6) You will be advised on waiting time for parts and any other aspects of the job.
7) Once the work has been completed you will be invited to view your vehicle and make sure you are satisfied, Following this you can collect your vehicle ( delivery can be arranged ), Pay any excess owed and sign your satisfaction note.
This may sound very complicated however, Once we take over the hard work is done, We can deal with everything for you, Answering any queries you may have.
"We do have preffered rates for some Insurance Companies with whom we deal regularly"
Being NCC Approved and with over 100 years combined experience that we have in the leisure industry we have come across all sorts of Accident damage, Hence we tend to be able to sort a lot of problems that other companies have failed with from Specialised repairs to Sourcing parts etc
We have honestly come across it all but are always open to a challenge !